“We have not and will not charge our patients a “COVID-19 fee.”
Ways in which we are working to keep our patients and team safe from COVID-19:
- We are asking patients a series of COVID-19 screening questions prior to every appointment.
- We are taking temperatures as soon as patients enter the building. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees fahrenheit is asked to leave the premises and we will re-schedule their appointment at a later time.
- We ask screening questions of our team every morning & take temperatures first thing in the morning and after lunch.
- We are using a pulse oximeter to measure patient and team members oxygen saturation.
- We are asking patients to wait in their cars rather than congregating in the waiting room.
- All team members and patients must wear masks at all times unless the patient is actively undergoing treatment.
- We have installed HEPA filters in every treatment room, which run 24 hours a day.
- All team members involved in treatment are wearing N95 masks for your protection and theirs, as well as face shields.